The rating agency Moody's Investors Service assigned on 23 August 2021 to LHV Group a Baa3 long-term local currency issuer rating, with a positive outlook.
The issuer rating of Baa3 reflects LHV Group's principle role as a bank holding company for its main operating subsidiary, LHV Pank. Moody’s assessed that the company has a clear governance structure and processes in place to manage their risks, supporting Moody's view of low risk of governance failures.
The outlook on LHV Group's issuer rating is positive. This reflects Moody's expectations that LHV Pank continues to grow its creditworthiness.
LHV Pank’s foreign and local currency long-term bank deposit rating is Baa1. The long-term deposits of LHV Pank carry a stable outlook. The credit rating has been assigned by Moody’s Investors Service on 8 January 2020.
Ratings assigned to LHV Pank by Moody’s Investors Service:
- Long- and short-term counterparty risk assessment of A3(cr)/Prime-2(cr)
- Long- and short-term counterparty risk rating of A3/Prime-2
- Foreign- and local currency long-term bank deposit rating Baa1
- Foreign- and local currency short-term bank deposit rating Prime-2
- Baseline credit assessment (BCA) baa3
- Adjusted baseline credit assessment baa3
- The long-term deposit rating carries a stable outlook.
Ratings assigned to LHV Pank’s mortgage covered bonds by Moody’s Investors Service:
- Aa1 longterm rating to the mortgage covered bonds (assigned on 9 June 2020).