AS LHV Group is the largest domestic financial group and capital provider in Estonia
LHV Group's key subsidiaries are LHV Pank and LHV Varahaldus. LHV was established in 1999, relying on the long-term investment and business experience of its founders. LHV employs about 470 people. LHV’s banking services are used by more than 221,000 clients, and pension funds managed by LHV have over 178,000 active clients. Additionally, LHV’s UK branch offers banking infrastructure to more than 120 financial service providers, that in turn intermediate LHV’s payment services to their customers around the world.
LHV’s mission is to help raise Estonian capital. LHV’s vision is focused on Estonia where people and businesses dare to think big, engage in enterprise and invest in the future.
LHV values: simple, supportive, effective.
Long-term objectives of LHV
- To be the best financial services provider for private individuals who are accumulating and investing in financial assets and companies in need of financing.
- Be an attractive and recognised employer that offers development, self-actualisation and growth.
- Conduct business so that the annual rate of return on equity committed reaches 20% of the pre-tax profit.
- To be the most inclusive financial services provider for international financial intermediaries.
- To become Estonia’s most valued publicly traded company.
LHV is the perfect place for safeguarding and growing your savings
LHV focuses on active and independent customers with an enterprising frame of mind. For private customers, LHV mainly offers services related to the safeguarding and enhancement of savings. For business customers, LHV offers smart, flexible financing, along with the management of daily financial affairs.
LHV’s products and services are simple, transparent and relevant. Modern-day electronic means of communication are used for customer communication. This allows to cut costs with the aim offering affordable prices for the everyday services of LHV.
Partnership is central to growing the business of LHV. New initiatives can be implemented much faster and more successfully if the parties involved have the same interests and each other’s long-term support. LHV is a publicly traded company. LHV would like as many clients and partners as possible to be shareholders and investors in LHV and to participate in the building of a shared business.